Port St Mary Commissioners Data Policy
Your privacy is very important to us. This Policy explains how the Commissioners collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of your personal information. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, the Commissioners will identify the purposes for which your data is being collected.
• The Commissioners will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• The Commissioners will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes.
• The Commissioners will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• The Commissioners with not share your information with any third party without your knowledge or permission.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for these purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• The Commissioners will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
• The Commissioners will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We reserve the right to update the data policy at any time.
For further information please contact the Clerk in the first instance:
Ms Hayley Fargher, Town Hall, The Promenade, Port St Mary IM9 5DA 01624 832101
↑ BACK TO THE TOP ↑